Standard UK delivery under £80: £3.20
Standard UK delivery over £80: FREE
UK DELIVERY: Your order should usually arrive in 2-5 working days.
For orders under £80, delivery charges are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you can see delivery options for your order.
If you require your order quickly, select First Class Post at checkout, which usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (outside of the UK): Delivery charges are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you can see delivery options for your order.
For larger orders from overseas (3 or more items), please get in touch with us so that we can check if there are cheaper delivery options available to your country.
International orders take 3-12 working days to arrive, depending on the destination country. Customs charges are levied by the destination country and it is the customer's responsibility to pay these charges.
For your peace of mind we offer a 10 day returns policy.
Please email us or reply to any email regarding your order, if you would like make a return/exchange, quoting your order number so that we can send you appropriate details on how to return your order.
A delivery charge is applicable.
2-Piece Classic Saudi Jilbab (nidha)
A modest Saudi-style Umm Hafsa 2 piece jilbab made from a luxury nidha fabric.
- Mid-length khimar with rounded hem and elasticated, defined sleeves;
- Integrated extra-wide headband to secure the jilbab to the head. This headband is made especially wider than standard headbands to help prevent slipping from the head;
- Skirt with elasticated waist;
- Made from a quality and hard-wearing nidha fabric which is a premium fabric suitable for all seasons. Please note that the nidha fabric used on these jilbab is a more heavy-weight fabric than our abayas, for improved coverage.
Please select your size according to your height:
- Size 1: 150 cm - 165 cm / 4ft9-5ft4
- Size 2: 165 cm - 180 cm / 5ft4-5ft9
- Front of khimar:
- size 1: 140 cm
- size 2: 150 cm
- Back of khimar:
- size 1: 120 cm
- size 2: 130 cm
All measurements are approximate.
For full coverage we advise:
- wearing a bonnet cap or similar under the khimar to keep it in place and to fully cover the hair. We stock a premium, easy to wear tube cap: Hijab Tube Bonnet
- once the khimar is secured to the head, pulling up the face-opening over or on the chin. This will ensure a snug fit on the face.