Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
UK DELIVERY: FREE for orders of £60 and over. Your order should arrive in 2-5 working days.
For orders under £60, delivery charges are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you are given delivery options for your order.
If you require your order in a hurry, select First Class Post, which usually arrives in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Delivery costs are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you are given delivery options for your order.
For larger orders from overseas (3 or more items), please get in touch with us and we will check if there are cheaper delivery options available to your country.
International orders take 3-12 working days to arrive, depending on the destination country.
For your peace of mind, we offer a 10 day returns policy.
If you would like to make an exchange, we post your first exchange for FREE.
Please email us if you would like make a return/exchange, quoting your order number, and we will send you details.
A delivery charge is applicable.
A unique khimar from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), known as the "hijrab".
This versatile khimar provides maximum and modest coverage, and can be worn in different ways. It can be worn over an abaya or a jilbab.
- Extra long length, with a longer length at the back of the khimar, for modest coverage;
- Tie-backs inside the khimar to secure the khimar to the head;
- Integrated straps inside the khimar which can be tied as a niqab;
- Made from a belsone crepe fabric, which is matt, minimal creasing and non-transparent. It is suitable for all seasons;
- A snap button at the wrists to optionally close the khimar from the sides;
- Side slits which open the jilbab from the sides, allowing ease of movement and easy access for a bag, for example.
- ONE SIZE
- Length of front of khimar (chin to hem): 40 inches / 103 cm
- Length of back of khimar : 50 inches / 120 cm