Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
UK DELIVERY: FREE for orders of £60 and over. Your order should arrive in 2-5 working days.
For orders under £60, delivery charges are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you can see delivery options for your order.
If you require your order sooner, select First Class Post at checkout, which usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Delivery costs are weight-based. Please add items to your basket and you will be taken the Cart page, where you can see delivery options for your order.
For larger orders from overseas (3 or more items), please get in touch with us so that we can check if there are cheaper delivery options available to your country.
International orders take 3-12 working days to arrive, depending on the destination country.
For your peace of mind we offer a 10 day returns policy.
Please email us or reply to any email regarding your order, if you would like make a return/exchange. Please quote your order number so that we can send you appropriate details on how to return your order.
A delivery charge is applicable.
A unique khimar from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), known as the "hijrab".
This versatile khimar provides maximum and modest coverage, and can be worn in different ways. It can be worn over an abaya or a jilbab.
- Extra long length, with a longer length at the back of the khimar, for modest coverage;
- Tie-backs inside the khimar to secure the khimar to the head;
- Integrated straps inside the khimar which can be tied as a niqab;
- Made from a belsone crepe fabric, which is matt, minimal creasing and non-transparent. It is suitable for all seasons;
- A snap button at the wrists to optionally close the khimar from the sides;
- Side slits which open the jilbab from the sides, allowing ease of movement and easy access for a bag, for example.
- ONE SIZE
- Length of front of khimar (chin to hem): 40 inches / 103 cm
- Length of back of khimar : 50 inches / 120 cm