An Umm Hafsa-branded khimar designed for modesty. This unique khimar has a HUGE butterfly-cut width and an integrated niqab and lycra cuffs.
- Rounded-cut with a very wide width and wide side-openings for ease of movement;
- Secured to the head with integrated ties in matching fabric;
- Optional niqab, which consists of small ties at the front of the khimar. These can be tied behind and inside the khimar to raise the bottom of the khimar to cover the lower face;
- Small lycra cuffs on the inner khimar at the sleeve-ends, to keep the khimar in place;
- Available in 2 sizes and a range of colours;
- Made from lots of quality and lightweight Egyptian wool peach fabric in chocolate brown, which is suitable for all seasons.
- Size 1: 155 cm – 164 cm / 5ft1 – 5ft4
- Size 2: 165 cm + / 5ft4 +
All measurements are approximate.
- This khimar is available in 2 different lengths and the images may show the khimar in a different length / size. Please check the measurements before purchase and do not rely on the images as a representation of the length of the khimar.
For full coverage we advise:
- wearing a bonnet cap or similar under the khimar to keep it in place and to fully cover the hair. We stock a premium, easy to wear tube cap: Hijab Tube Bonnet
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders over £80.
Postage costs are calculated at checkout and vary according to the weight of the item/s. Typically, the UK delivery charge for 1 abaya is £3.35.
International shipping costs vary depending on your location. You can find out how much your items will cost to post by adding items to your basket and clicking on ‘Shopping Cart,’ where you will be given the option to estimate delivery costs.
You can find further Delivery Information here.
We accept returns on all of our merchandise within 10 days of purchase, including Sale items.
To request a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Form with your 4-digit order number and we will send you details on how to return your item.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
You can find our full Return Policy here.