New Customer? Get 10% Off Your First Order when you join our Newsletter
Our abayas are sized according to their length in inches.
Each abaya is styled differently, so please refer to the individual Product Description for detailed sizing information and measurements for each product.
If you are unsure about your abaya size, please use the following table as a guide. If you are in between two sizes, we suggest you select the larger size up, eg for a height of 51 inches, select abaya size 52.
|Height||Height cm||Abaya size|
|4ft 6 inches||137||46|
|4ft 8 inches||142||48|
|4ft 10 inches||148||50|
|4ft 11 inches – 5ft||150 – 152||52|
|5ft 1 inches – 5ft 2 inches||155- 158||54|
|5ft 3 inches – 5ft 4 inches||161 – 163||56|
|5ft 5 inches – 5ft 6 inches||165 – 168||58|
|5ft 7 inches – 5ft 9 inches||170 – 173||60|
|5ft 10 inches – 5ft 11 inches||178 – 180||62|
|6 ft +||180 +||64|
How to Take Measurements
We recommend you take all measurements over your undergarments to ensure that the abaya or jilbab is comfortably loose.
- Abaya Length – Measure from the top of your shoulder to your heels.
- Bust – Measure under your arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep the tape measure level across your back and comfortably loose.
- Waist – Measure around your natural waist loosely.
- Hips – Measure around your hips: the fullest part of your body at the top of legs. Make sure to keep your feet together.
- Sleeve Length – Measure from the top of your shoulder down to your wrists.
Note: a good-fitting abaya will be 3- 4 inches / 7.5 – 10 cm bigger than your actual body measurements around the bust and hips.